General ar7200bx step n I'm lost

Allns47

I can't figure this out....swash is moving in the righ direction on all the other steps but when I get here the swash does not stay at its high point regardless of the two settings....somebody help

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I can't figure this out....swash is moving in the righ direction on all the other steps but when I get here the swash does not stay at its high point regardless of the two settings....somebody help

Hey Allns47. No offense but "when you get here", where's here? What letter are you having problems on the 7200?

Tony

Staff member
If you are in step N, the way to check the swash is to hold the head and rotate the helicopter. The swash should stay tilted in the same direction. So if the swash it tilted to the right, then as you rotate the helicopter, the swash should always be tilted to your right regardless of the helicopter position. I think that is N anyway.

Allns47

Yes step n....when i enter step n the swash tilts back...when i rotate heli the swash does not stay tilted...

Tony

Staff member
Can you post a video of what it is doing? It would greatly help us to try to solve this.

Top Bottom