450 AR6115e question

sterlingh

After putting my e razor aside while I build my sport a lot has been done with my dx6i including deleting my settings for my e razor. Long story short I am helping my in-law who has shown an interest in this hobby. So I started to bind my new ar6115e on my e razor again and this time unlike last time am running into a problem. After binding I start to plug in my servos and all is well. Only one of my ailerons is acting like it runs with the throttle. When I did it last time a few weeks ago I followed Tony's vid on the dx6i setup with the e razor, and had no probs. This time when I move my right stick side to side for aileron moment, one servo moves ok, but the other has very little movement.The servo thats not moving correctly is the one pluged into the aux port. If I move my left stick throttle up and down the servo plugged into the aux port it moves full direction. I can even take my evel servo and plug it into the aux port and get full movement. I guessed I missed something but I don't know right now what it is and thought I would post here and see if you guys know what I am messing up on..

Thanks

sterlingh

Went to bed early last night right after posting this. Laying in bed it hit me that I did not set swash on 120º CCPM... lol have not set it yet but i bet that's it... Thanks Tony..

Top Bottom