General AR6115 for a Coax

RMB677

I want to install an Spektrum AR6115e receiver into a 4 channel coax heli. There are four leads from the 3 in 1, 1 each for the aileron and elevation servos, these I believe are self expanitory and go to the AILE and ELEV pins. My problem is with the motor leads, what pins do the outer and inner shaft motors go on. I'm guessing probably the pins for THRO and RUDD but which ones. The existing receiver just adds to the confusion since their terminology is different.

Tony

Staff member
I have never seen anyone have any luck in putting one of these into any fixed pitch heli or coax. Best bet is to just leave it stock. They are brushed motors and the mixing is done through the control board for yaw and such.

Tony

Staff member
I was successful with a HBFP putting a DX6i on it. However, no matter what setting I changed or tweaked, the heli was very far from stable. I put it back to stick and flew the blades off that thing.

RMB677

Tried hooking up the AR6115 but couldn't get the 3 in 1 to give a green light. Not sure if the Rx is good or bad since I had changed it out of another heli, don't remember if the Rx was the problem or if it had been something else. I guess I'll go back to the E-sky Rx and Tx, though with using an E-flite 3 in 1 I have to hold the throttle stick down to get the 3 in 1 to lock in, also I can't tune a slow spin out of the heli.

Top Bottom