Other AR6100 or Airy DSM2 Compatible Remote Receiver

murankar

Staff member
Stick with the AR6100 it just better quality. I have not heard anything about the Airy models at this time. I would not trust my heli's to knock off RX's. Chances for signal loss and an uncontrollable crash is increased. Knock-off brands are more suited for park flying foamy fixed wing aircraft.

Tony

Staff member
If you are going to get a new DX6i then get one with the AR6210. It's DSMX and is much better than the 6100. There are some deals on the Tx's right now, you just have to find them. Right now, Horizon is doing a special with the DX7s and you get two free Rx's with it. Best of all, it's only $300 for it.

zenmetsu

I have the AR6210 in my 250, and it is a real champ. I think the bundle with the DX6i includes the satellite receiver; it definitely comes with the AR6210 when bought separately. Just remember that carbon fiber blocks RF when you are mounting your receivers. Fiberglass is OK, but RF gets attenuated quickly by the carbon fiber.

They are a bit pricey, but I am getting another one for my 500 since it has treated me so well.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, the AR6210 came as a second rx with my DX8 and I love it. It's a DSMX Rx but is backwards compatible with DSM2 Tx's.

Top Bottom