1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

General Ar 7200bx Trim Confusion

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by Mikker, Feb 9, 2020.

< Ar7200 Set Up | Esc Beep >
  1. Mikker

Mikker Member

I have a pair of helis that both have the AR7200BX RX. After reading the owners manual for this receiver, I found a page that states to NOT USE THE TX TRIMS. Really? So if I understand this right. I have to mechanically set the helicopter up perfectly by adjusting links for all trim deviation? 0E5F40F9-086C-430A-B6F5-3F15A65AF0EB.png #ad

2. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Disable
    Hey there Mikker. I have 2 AR7200BX and 1 AR7300BX and that's statement is very true :). When you get to letter "J" which I call the blue light special lol, Don't panic if the blue light doesn't pop up when you get 6 degrees of cyclic. A lot of individuals can't get the 6 degrees cyclic and the blue light to light up at the same time. Just make sure you get the 6 degrees on the cyclic, that's the most important and get close to the blue light as you can. I got lucky and got 6 degrees and the blue light to light up on all 3 of my AR's.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020 at 6:23 AM
  3. Mikker

Mikker Member

Where is the throttle trim set on the tx , position? At 50%?

4. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

I leave mine at 50%.

5. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Soldier
    So for FBL units you want your mechanical set up as close as you can to dead on. Dead on is impossible so dont try. In most cases you can get really close which will be good enough. The FBL will handle a lot of the drift for you so no need to worry about the trims. The trims will confuse the FBL unit and cause a huge headache for you.

I dont remember how to do things in the AR series line up. Their should be some kind of setting that will allow you to dial out drift. I know you can level the swash in that unit. A level swash will stop most or close to all drifts. Then after a few flights you can tweek your swash settings to near perfect hands off hovering. It will take a good number of flights to get it set the wag you want it.

Mikker likes this.
  6. Mikker

Mikker Member

Thanks for chiming in guys....now if I could only find a main gear for it....make that 2 main gears...my 270 needs one as well. HH has them on BO till April

7. D.O.G.

D.O.G. I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter Goblin 380 Supporter

Disable
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 6:22 AM
< Ar7200 Set Up | Esc Beep >