Anyone Own the "New iPad"?

callsign4223

Staff member
You know, we got our police officers ruggedized laptops over Ipads because we were afraid that being cops, they would break them too quickly. With this case, I don't think we would have had to worry about it. On the other hand, of the 70+ new laptops 3 have already come back with broken palm rests(metal construction). I keep telling them that the laptops are not for restraining(beating) the suspects. :)

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
You know, we got our police officers ruggedized laptops over Ipads because we were afraid that being cops, they would break them too quickly. With this case, I don't think we would have had to worry about it. On the other hand, of the 70+ new laptops 3 have already come back with broken palm rests(metal construction). I keep telling them that the laptops are not for restraining(beating) the suspects. :)
Well, you have to have some sort of non-lethal means of getting your perps in order :chuckles:

murankar

Staff member
I would have posted sooner, but posting through my phone is a pain. I have been involved with army training this week and did not have the ability to really use my laptop. All I know about pelican is if it says it can, it can. I have seen more and more soldiers buying them for personal goods during deployments. If I could find one to fit my 450 and I could afford it I would do it in a heart beat. As far a keyboard goes, I would think not. I think they are trying to say that you could have a keyboard in there at the same time during storage.

Since I am back from training I hope to fly tomorrow. I need it in a big way. I just left Yongsan witch has 5 baseball fields and three soccer/football fields. nice thing was that not all the fields were in use at one time. Boy I missed out by leaving it behind.

Top Bottom