450 Anyone know about Walkera helis?

trainrider06

A buddy of mine is sending his old Walkera V450DO3 to me, he says its a mess and really never got it to fly right. Since all my helis are FMC (probably because I haven't flown em to crash em....weather has sucked for weeks now) Anyway, sounds like I'll have some work to do....thats ok because with the weather, and no flying I am bored to death in need of a project!

What I am thinking of doing is once I get it flyable is converting it to Spectrum so I can use my DX6I with it...
I have a few receivers in stock I can use....am also thinking of trying out this Turnigy FBL receiver I picked up
Does anyone know what servo's are compatible to fit the Walkera 450's?

murankar

Staff member
If its a standard 450 I would recommend the KST DS215mg servos or the Savox sh 0257 mg. These are the only 2 servos I have used. Now I just got the 215MGs and cant say for sure how they are, they cam by recommendation so I bought them. I trust the source so I did not have an issue. I fot mine off of ebay from garret rc. Just search ebay for the KST 215mg and look for garret rc. They have a 3 pack that is cheaper that buying 3 at a time.

Lee

The servos on that heli are integrated into the frame.
So before you order any, check the size of the space.
I would think its standard micro size, but better to check first.

Top Bottom