Any Gamers Out There?

Tony

Staff member
When I say gamers, I mean xbox, ps3, wii, computer, anything. Hell even Atari lmao. Who is a gamer out there?

I have been a gamer almost all my life, but here lately (last few years) I have given it up. That is sad seeing as how I own the Xbox 360 elite, PS3, Wii, and I built my own gaming computer lol.

Well today I decided to fire up the xbox and toss in MW2 (Modern Warfare 2 for those that don't know). I found out that everything I learned as a kid, has been forgotten. So, I figure that doing it on my tv in the living room was not the best place, so I brought my xbox into the office, and hooked it up to my computer monitor. Yeah, that didn't work either. I was to relieve stress by killing others, yet I can't get my fingers to work correctly and can't pass any of the levels haha. Oh well, maybe I'm getting too old for this stuff anyway.

So how about it, any of you gamers? If so, let us know what you play...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
It's one of those practice makes perfect deals Tony! Lol use or lose it. Hand eye coordination! Used to play a lot in the ts. Not any more though. Play on my sons wii sometimes.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I personally arent a gamer, but ive played MW2 before. Almost everyone i know is a gamer though. lol

64impala

Ps3 gamer sortof more used in my theater for bluray though lol. But all games are fun on a 90 in screen lol!

Lee

I'm an Xbox freak. I played MW online for a year 8/14hrs a day. For those that know, my ranking if Gold Cross Lv55 having played and finished the game 10 times which is as high as you can get.
Since starting RC helis though, i haven't touched my Xbox. But now in Mexico my boss has one in the office!!! so might get addicted again.

Wanaero

Right now i'm playing MW3 and battlefield 3. But with a RC hobby and a family, i only manage to play PS3 during rainy season. Luckily my baby is still small and sleeps most of the time. Next gadget i'm buying would be the Astro A40 wireless with mixamp!! That would replace my Tritton Axpro. Wires are a hassle!!

Tony

Staff member
I just got done beating MW2 for the second time lol. Need Santa to bring me MW3 so I have something new to play lol.

Lee

I find the single player game boring. Get yourself online, its a different game altogether.

Tony

Staff member
I would of I had better Internet. My latency is about 1000ms with the Internet I have now. Way too much lag.

murankar

Staff member
I play mostly C&C, Warcraft 3 and sid myers titles. Not much on these new 1st person games even though they have been around since window 95 first edition. Duke Nukem, wolfenstien and I forgot the original one. All of my games are PC based and all I have left for console games is the Atari 2600 and it is missing the av switch. It is still in the original box and foam packing. Almost mint condition, the kids can't touch it period.

Tony

Staff member
I remember playing the Atari, that thing has pixels the size of Lego's lmao. It was a lot of fun though. On a side note, my xbox came with a lego game, and a game called Pure. Pure is an ATV racing game, and I decided to beat that one over the weekend while at work lol. Sometimes I love my job, I just wish I was getting more hours there.

Tony

Staff member
I think I have that sprint car game on PC but can't play it because it's too old lmao.

raptor660r70

i had sprint cars for pc as well but not compatible with vista or 7 so i got rid of it, i think it was called dirt track: sprint cars, i also had the limited late models of the same series lol, love race car games. i for got i also have those atv games for ps2 as well

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I have been playing the crap out of Pure trying to get all the achievements in the game. It's actually a little hard lmao.

Top Bottom