Setups Antenna's

WyDiablo

I'm running an immersionRC 600mW transmitter now. And I"m about to order 2 antennas for an upgrade. These are the antennas that I was thinking about ordering.
5.8 GHz Cloverleaf Whip Antenna (RHCP) (Single, Right Angle) [RHCP-CLOVERLEAFWHIP-RA-5.8-IBC] - $29.99 : Ready Made RC LLC, Your full service FPV and R/C store!.
But below this antenna it tells of a problem with 5.8 transmitters that you have to fix. Clicking on the link it says that its just for the 2.4. So what the heck is right or whats wrong. I do not want to break down my transmiter to make the antennas work.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Yes they are top rated antennas. Although there straight antennas you can put a 90 degree bend in them with a heat gun or buy the 90 adapter. But if your looking for that mile range that your sapposed to get with your setup, buy the blue beams!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
It should be. You should check to see if you need a male to female adapter to screw them into the TX RX. Just look at you TX RX and see. They should be female. Then check the antennas and see if they are male or female. I had to order the male to female adapters for my antenna cause the had the same ends as my TX Rx's did.

- - - Updated - - -

I just looked myself and it looks like they should screw right onto the TX RX's. so the 90's should take care of it! Lol.

WyDiablo

Ok, I checked the stock antenna for my fatshark and its a male to female connector, so I think that the 90 degree adapter that I show above will work

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I looked at the ends of the blue beams and those adapters should work.

- - - Updated - - -

I looked at the ends of the blue beams and those adapters should work.

Tasajara

Last edited:

WyDiablo

I was checking out all the options for antenna's. Trying to make sure I get a good one and one that's well made also. That's why I came here and ask some many questions from the guys that have much more experience than myself. You guys are the ones that have done all the trail and error work. And by now you should know whats the best out there. I"m very great full for all the help that I have received here also. Many thanks

Top Bottom