Setups Antenna's compability

RandyDSok

You would need to find out if the first antenna's are right circular, left circular or linearly polarized or not ... and also if the receiver is using a small voltage bias or not.

If the original antenna's you have are right hand circular... it will work. If they are linearly polarized it will work but with some loss... Left hand circular polarized antenna's won't work. Lastly, if the receiver has the small voltage bias, there is a mod that is required which is linked to in the product pages.

Ok... I think the original antenna's are linearly polarized based on where they are listed in the products line, but I wouldn't make assumptions.. so ask the seller to make certain and understand if they are... you will have some loss.

Lee

Not sure of you noticed, the second pair are a set. One is for the RX and one for the TX. One skewer planner and one clover leaf.

RandyDSok

My reply was meant to be humorous... hence the "lolol" at the end which I thought would be obvious considering your post to which I was replying... I also took as humor

As for saving money on items that you are purchasing by searching the internet and other places... I've been doing that longer than most since I've been in just about every facet of the computer business since 1987 and have owned my own shop since 2001.

WyDiablo

I know you replied with humor and I never took it any other way. I was just giving you kind of a hard time. I"m very easy going and out going as well just not so smart any more after I had that bad brain fart some times bad

Tasajara

Are you using the Fat Shark goggles with the RX built in? RMRC is correct that antenna would work good with what you have, the rubber ducky does not compare to a good Skew Planar Wheel Whip Antenna.
But if you do have the RX in the goggles you could get longer range using the 5 Turn Helical
It is directional so flying behind yourself would not work unless you can turn your head all the way around LOL.

Top Bottom