500 Another Video for you guys

holtneil

Hi Guys I changed settings on the turnigy action camera I was told this is a go pro clone , but it is a the SJ4000 with the turnigy badge on it , still does do a fair job for its money so am happy just need to get the settings spot on , so here is a little test its getting really windy ,after this flight with the Cobra it was so winding the 500 pro was having a hard time just staying airbourne , You can see on take off with the Cobra the wind was blowing the heli side ways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB8X5_rdBdU

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
That made it a lot better. Even standing in shade and looking at the bright grass and sky, you can still see everything. I think maybe there is too much green hue in it, but it's a lot better than it was. ,

trainrider06

Yes much better! I keep forgetting to order one of those...:(
Gotta do that!
That sure is a good looking bird too!

Last edited:

holtneil

Hi guys I think thats why the go pro costs so much as its really good , I will try and change setting again will let you know how I get on , As for the Cobra the kit does come up fairly nice when all done ,But the RC aerodyne ( roban kit) is really nice so if I was to do it again it would be this one ,this align one comes from the heli artist factory but the heli artist finish is better than the align so align dont pay for them to finish it off , shame its not a cheap kit

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Nice job Holtneil. Heli sounds and looks good. I need to get my 450 "Coast Guard fuselage" up and going. Your videos makes me jealous but I do enjoy them. :)

holtneil

Hi guys I am still playing with settings the latest was over green lol I will get it spot on I hope , I hope you do get the coast guard helis going and put up some videos please

Top Bottom