...another ultrasound thread, lol

Derek

Well, we just got back from the doctor's office and we got some great ultrasound pictures of a baby girl. We are absolutely stoked!!!

Her name will be Makayla Chanel.

My wife just took off with her sister to run some errands and they have the pictures but I'll see if I can get them later on and scan one or two of them and upload them. Awesome pictures!!!

Due Date: estimated Dec 15

wolfman76

Good deal Derek congrats... You wouldn't believe me if i told you buy we were going to name my daughter Caitlin Makayla rose at one point but then decided on Caitlin Rose very happy for you my friend

Tony

Staff member
Alright, I'm starting a poll. Who thinks Derek will pass out when the baby comes out? Now, who thinks he will pass out when the placenta comes out? hahaha. Finally, who thinks he will pass out from the smell? OMG, the smell was horrible.

Love it bro, cherish it. Every sleepless night that the baby is crying, cherish it. They will grow up quick.

Derek

I'd like to start the voting by saying all three of the above given options are quite possible, lol.

I'm really hoping that she is a "Daddy's girl."

Tony

Staff member
I know my youngest (my only biological child) is a daddy's girl. It will change your life. If you don't own guns now, you will lmao.

wolfman76

I am telling you right now every daughter should come with a 12 gauge at minimum. I wish my girl was my daddies girl but my lady got ahold of her before i could get the ground work in lol... It is all good though my lady is a strong minded woman and if she turns out anything like her momma she won't take any guys crap and settle for any loser...

murankar

Staff member
I am telling you right now every daughter should come with a 12 gauge at minimum. I wish my girl was my daddies girl but my lady got ahold of her before i could get the ground work in lol... It is all good though my lady is a strong minded woman and if she turns out anything like her momma she won't take any guys crap and settle for any loser...

I think a 1911 will do nicely.

Awesome work dude!!
So glad to hear that!! Sorry haven't been online much lately.
so great news buddy!! Really happy to hear it! Love the name as well!

Tony

Staff member
Awesome work? Um NO!!! I'm sure he was on his back the whole time reading a book or something hahahahahahaha

Top Bottom