An awesome story about a guy and his video camera

Derek

Some of you might remember that I dropped my Panasonic video camera, a few month ago. I paid $250 for this camera 3 years ago and I really really liked this camera. Great internal storage. 78x zoom. Compact. Very portable. The editing software was easy to use. I dropped it, several months ago, while trying to setup for a video that I was doing and it hasn't worked properly since. I could turn it on but couldn't turn it off without disconnecting the battery. It wouldn't record. I was so bummed.

For some reason, this morning, I decided to pick up that camera and bang it on the counter top (why not? I couldn't hurt it any more). My wife starts laughing at me and tells me, "One more time!" Ok...so I bang the camera on the counter top, one more time. I press the power button and it's working!!!!!!!!! I press the power button again and it turns off!!!!!!! I try to record a quick 10 second video, and it's working!!!!!!! I go to the "playback" feature and the 10 second video begins to playback!!!!!!!!! I press the power button again to turn it off once again...and it turns off!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!!!!! My camera is working again!!!!!!!!!

Just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
lolololol!!!!... sometimes I wish that would work with a car... smash, back and working again. Well looks like you just saved yourself some dough, and got us a laugh as well.... thanks again for the laugh!

Derek

Yeah, man! I just checked it, too, and it's working still. I'm very happy that I just decided to beat on it, lol.

Tony

Staff member
Sometimes, if all else fails, get a bigger hammer. What harm can it do.

NOW GET US SOME VIDEO OF THAT 500 FLYING!!!!!

DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

:chuckles:

:biggrin1:

Derek

Yep! I've got the weekend off and I'm very happy about that. I just woke up and I put one of my three batteries on the charger before I got on the computer. If all goes well, I'm going to get a lot of flying done this weekend. I just need to find a camera person. I can use my tripod when I take my 500 out because I want to work on the trims a little, but I'll hit the IU switch and play around a bit.

Derek

You want to see some SMACK??? You do realize that you are talking to me and not Alan Szabo or Bert Kammerer or Nick Maxwell....right? lol

Derek

Yeah...I want to learn. I guess if you want SMACK...we'll have to meet up on the sim, until I learn new maneuvers.

Top Bottom