Amazing heli pilots who do you like to watch

Dizzle000

Hey guys just wanting to hear who you guys like to YouTube and watch ther amazing flying capabilities. If been watching this guy Freddy Cordova. Man this guy can fly so gracefully and smooth if you haven't seen him check him out .

danhampson

I'm a bit of a Nick Maxwell fan I've watched him do smack in a barn and f3c in high winds the control he has is amazing.

pvolcko

I agree on Nick Maxwell. Even in his smack and big air routines his control and fluidity is amazing.

Kyle Stacy is a regional favorite for me and his routines are crazy complicated and he's improving at every event video I see of him, and he's already a top level pilot. It can hurt the eyes just trying to keep track of it all. :)

Lee

Nick is awesome, there are too many good pilots out there to mention. My favourite is Tareq Alsaadi. The speed at which he smacks that heli is un-human.

Derek

Tareq Alsaadi is no joke...for sure! Bert Kammerer and Kyle Stacy and Kyle Dahl...all amazing pilots.

I have to say that I'm a big Nick Maxwell fan because he lives in my hometown, his flights are amazing, and he does several "how-to" videos, as well.

But.....anyone that can do more than the flips and loops that I do....ya just gotta love it! RC Heli's are amazing and their pilots are just incredible!!!

Top Bottom