380/420 Alzrc X360

Tony

Staff member
Fixed your link for ya.

That, I believe, is just a Gaui clone, so you should be able to use the Gaui parts as replacement parts. I have never searched or purchased one of these kits so I'm not 100% sure on it being a Gaui, but I'm pretty sure. I'm sure someone will come in and confirm or correct me soon.

Tony

Staff member
Exactly. This is one of the positives of a clone. You can get it and find out, at a cheaper upfront cost, if you like the helicopter, the layout and the way it performs. If you don't like it, you didn't waste hundred of dollars more than you would have spent on a clone. If you DO like it, then you can replace the weak or broken parts (crashing, wear, pore manufacturing...) with genuine parts.

Fun fact, Align, from what I have heard, never went after the clone manufacturers (tarot, HK...) because they make more money on parts than they do on the kits. So it was actually in their benefit to allow the clone kits because they knew that most people would replace with genuine parts.

Matt

My dad always said I don’t need to have the best guitar to be a good guitar player but I always thought having a good guitar would make me a better guitar player. I think a lot of that is still true with helis.

Last edited:

Admiral

Should be a good choice they are good Gaui X3 clones, it's difficult to pick the parts from the genuine Gaui parts. I have Gaui X3 and my fried has an X360, no difference in performance.

Top Bottom