450 ALZRC Devil 450 Maiden Flight Video

Smoggie

oh no, i purchased all my stuff already online. If I would of known sooner about this $60 450, I would of got that in a drop of a hat. :(
To some extent in this hobby you get what you pay for. I'd await Tony's review before beating yourself up for missing out on a bargain. My bet is it's pretty much $60 down the toilet, so not such a bargain after all... Time will tell if i'm right:)

Tony

Staff member
To be 100% honest, before even receiving this helicopter, Steve, I think you are exactly correct. I saw it on the site, hit them up and they sent it to me for review. Good, bad or ugly, you guys know I'm going to give a fair review. I'm not one of these reviewers that gives all good reviews just to get more stuff. I'm going to tell you what I think and if the helicopter is worth it.

The reason I wanted this one was mainly because I have a bag full of Align SE V2 parts, and that is what this heli is based on. I destroyed my helicopter in a crash, and this may just be a way to get it back. Time will tell. It's still out at sea somewhere.

Top Bottom