Sold: Align trex600CF Almost complete (NEW)

Lee

This was spare parts from the other 600 I sold. Its 95% new. Only the head (Chaos with Align swash) and boom supports are used. Comes with Align 1650KV motor, 100A Phoenixtech ESC and a few other spares including another almost complete head. Its missing a tail fin, main blades, canopy, one way bearing shaft and landing gear and the servo to swash links. Buy these and some servos and its ready to go.
Just built it to take the pictures.
Postage from Spain is 35 euros.
Open to offers, just need this gone to help pay for my Warp 360
PM me
Lee

100_2865.JPG

100_2867.JPG

100_2868.JPG

100_2871.JPG

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

Hi Lee, What sort of money are you looking for this? I have barely finished my first one and am thinking of my next project:) Is this electric model? I dont think i will get into nitros. cheers Graham

Lee

Looking for £250 for it plus the postage. I've found a shop in the UK selling off tonnes of 600 spares, so this can be ready to go pretty quickly for very little extra cash. I'll throw in my slightly damaged 600 canopy and a Brand new GT9 gyro worth $100. And i'll make a list of the parts you need to get to make it ready. Its omly a few small parts plus what ever servos you want to go for. I do have two new Futaba servo for the cyclic but you'd have to buy the third one.
Let me know. If this sounds to much to take in, don't worry. We can speak on Skype and sort out a deal with what parts you want.

Top Bottom