500 align trex 500 full body test flight

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, they posted a picture of this helicopter on Facebook, and I REALLY wanted to reply with "Nice Goblin... Oh wait, you just copied it..." lmao.

Slobberdog

Yeah but Uri that's not gonna win any prizes in the looks department, well maybe if it was a retro 80's category, lol

Lee

Nice flight.
The Align, and The Forza, differ in that they still have a tail boom inside that fibreglass tube.
What is the function of that tube? Nothing. Apart from making it look like a goblin.
Most people, me included bought a goblin because we love the look.
So companies are now trying to cash in on this look, to entice people to change brands.

Slobberdog

Can't be as good as the gobby as if there's a boom inside the tube what is supporting the boom and tube, personally I think if you want the GOBBY look there's only one way to go

GOBBY..........

pvolcko

That's what I'm wondering too. What are they doing for boom support. Maybe the boom cover is actually providing that support? Or they are beefing up the boom tube for added rigidity?

Lee

If its anything like the Forza 700. The cover is bolted to the frame and has internal supports for the boom tube.

Top Bottom