Align Trex 450 PRO dfc with ar7200bx maiden

Lee

Looks sweet Jesse. Very windy. I noticed when you switched to IU1 it dropped violently. Are your pitch curves matching at the hover point? Cause it seemed like you lost a lot of pitch when you switched.
Nice flying though considering the wind :thumbsup:

heli-maniac

i have to look in to the pitch curves and see i thought they were close but ya it dropped like a rock when i went to id1 you dont see it when i get in to id2

Lee

Yeh your pitch in IU1 and 2 should be the same, linear from 0 to 100 and the Normal mode should be something like 46,48, 50,75,100 so all pitch curves are equal from midstick up the high stick, which should stop the heli from dropping.

heli-maniac

ok looked over the pitch curve and yes Lee was right had a big drop going from normal to ideal up 1 so thats the cause of the big drop
got it set shouldnt see that any more

Tony

Staff member
That wasn't a "drop", that was Jesse trying to show off and do a skid bump :chuckles:

That thing just rose up and did what it should have done, just fly. Great job bro! :thumbsup:

heli-maniac

thanks Tony
its nice and solid for sure
the wind didnt want to play nice so just babied it around
now its time for things to start getting good i hope
and im happy to say it was not my mechanical set up of the450 that was keeping me from flying it
i didnt have to change anything on the set up for the AR7200bx

canongraphy

Nice job Jesse! you did what I wanted to do but while in a freakin tornado, and yea that AR7200BX looks like a keeper!

Top Bottom