General Align Trex 450 pro DFC 3gx

Tony

Staff member
If you get the JR radio with teh DMSS Rx, then yes, you can get a second DMSS Rx to power another plane or heli. However, anything that states "Bind-N-Fly" (BNF) will not work with the JR radio. But you can buy extra Rx's for the larger helicopters and planes.

Kram

If you get the JR radio with teh DMSS Rx, then yes, you can get a second DMSS Rx to power another plane or heli. However, anything that states "Bind-N-Fly" (BNF) will not work with the JR radio. But you can buy extra Rx's for the larger helicopters and planes.

Thank you Sir. I will think about it and let you guys know as soon I have. Cannot wait to build that bird.

Tony

Staff member
I myself would go with the DX8. I own is as well as many other members here on the forum. It's one of the best Tx's out there and there is nothing that I have found that you can't do with it. Once you buy a DX8, you will never have to purchase another Tx.

Lee

One tip for landing without hitting the tail.
Beginners tend to come back to themselves when landing, which angles the tail down, therefore making it easy to catch the tail fin. To stop this, make sure once you have the heli in a hover ready to land, try to have a very slight, repeat VERY SLIGHT, bit of forward momentum. This puts it in a nose down attitude, keeping the tail higher when touching down.

Kram

I myself would go with the DX8. I own is as well as many other members here on the forum. It's one of the best Tx's out there and there is nothing that I have found that you can't do with it. Once you buy a DX8, you will never have to purchase another Tx.

Thank you again Sir. let me give it some thought and get back to you guys. Before i forget is there any video on how to build the DFC model?

Tony

Staff member
The DFC model will be EXACTLY the same as the one I built except for the linkages. Instead of there being swash drivers, the blade grip links will double as the swash driver. everything else will be the same. If at any time you get stuck, we will be here waiting for your question.

Kram

One tip for landing without hitting the tail.
Beginners tend to come back to themselves when landing, which angles the tail down, therefore making it easy to catch the tail fin. To stop this, make sure once you have the heli in a hover ready to land, try to have a very slight, repeat VERY SLIGHT, bit of forward momentum. This puts it in a nose down attitude, keeping the tail higher when touching down.

basically avoid the tail to hit the ground correct sir? i think it would take me sometime to build it but i will post everything here until i get that bird off the ground. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Top Bottom