Align, T-Rex vector logos

Doum066

Greetings guys,

I'm looking for some vector logos, either EPS format or Illustrator natif vector files, specialy Align, T-Rex or any Align related, or any other brand.

Anything you have will be appreciated, i'm looking forward with a buddy to start a little project of our own as graphic designers for custom canopie, decals and lots of stuff for RC World.

You can send me what you have at recherch4now@hotmail.com

Appreciated,

Doum

murankar

Staff member
You may not find them unless you make them. With trade marks and all that stuff you may need to get permission to use align logos.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Doum066

Yep that'S what i thought as for the Align one, but as for T-Rex, many people uses them on customized canopies. I acuatly sent Align an email explaning the situation and asking how it works to uses logos for are up coming projet. we'll see what they say. :)

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
I am sure they do but t-rex is a product of align. Next if you do Make your own canopy designs and keep them for yourself you should be fine, it when you sell the end product for profit.

All you need to do is ask for permission to use the logos. Worst they will say is no.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Doum066

Yep that's what i did, i wrote to Align explaining the situation and upcoming projet. We always warn clients at the office about using logos, i should have done the same for personal stuff :)

Top Bottom