450 Align SE V2 Flybar Head Setup With Fixed Links

Tony

Staff member
I have done a flybar head setup video before (it's actually linked at the end of this video) but I have never done one that has fixed links. In this video, I show you just how easy it is to setup a flybar head with fixed links. Then, I take it outside and we do a little flight with it. However, when I did the flip, I did not anticipate how strong the wind was and it grabbed the helicopter and took it for a very quick ride. Then I did an aileron roll and almost plowed it into the ground...

Have a watch, make sure to subscribe and please click that like button on the video, it really does help us out!

https://youtu.be/x1ND9NFTuUc

Tony

Staff member
Lots of people. I get emails all the time asking for this video. So I did it. Might as well, I had to do the head setup anyway with teh new head and servos. Two birds, one stone.

trainrider06

Haha you crazy dude! i see those trees in the back ground blowing all over hell! heli looks good really, and hell yeah Uri I still got my Blade SR's that are FB! I kinda hate I sold my FB Align 450 Pro, that was a nice flying heli! Especially with the Spartan Quark gyro on it! But I guess I can't keep em all....good video Tony!

Tony

Staff member
It's only a good video because I didn't crash the damn thing lmao. But man that wind took it lmao. Immediately as I went nose up it was gone. The flight the next morning was much better, but forgot to turn the friggin camera on.

Top Bottom