600 Align Ds620 Servo Doesn't Sinc Or Move At All When I Turn My Heli On.

Jason McHugh

How can I test the servo? The motor? The circuit board? When I turn my heli on and when all the servos sync with each other the servo for the throttle doesn't move at all and you can't turn it by hand with power on. You can turn it with power off.

Tony

Staff member
Plug it into another port, something like the aileron and test it that way. If it works fine there, then there is something in your Tx that is stopping it from moving. Throttle hold or idle up come to mind.

Jason McHugh

Plug it into another port, something like the aileron and test it that way. If it works fine there, then there is something in your Tx that is stopping it from moving. Throttle hold or idle up come to mind.
Thank you Tony I'll try that and I'll let you know.

Smoggie

If you dont have a servo tester then plugging into another channel for testing is the way to go, like Tony said. A servo tester is a good tool to have in your toolbox though, they are cheap and come in useful in all sorts of ways. I use them to centre my servos when setting up the mechanics of a new heli for instance. The type that does standard 1520us and 'narrow band' 760us servos is the best to go for because many high performance heli tail servos are narrow band so wont work with a standard servo tester.

Top Bottom