450 Align DS430M

murankar

Staff member
Whats the issue with servo? As rodney sated you can rebuild it. If it is burned out post in the want ads as opposed to to the sale ads. We would need more info to help you correctly.

Does anyone have an Align DS430M they want to sell?

Found them. The only place that I could find them was on Amazon for $52.00 !!! I bought 20 of them and when Amazon runs out I will auction them off on EBay.

- - - Updated - - -

The issue is that it is erratic. I put them on a servo tester and when I plug in the Align servos that won't work correctly all the lights on the tester flash. I have some cheap Tower Pro servos and when I plug them in they behave as they should. I can manually move them, I can center them, and I can cycle them. If I swap in one bad align servos the tester lights flash and I can't go to the three modes on the tester. I bought the gear replacement kit but I think it is a problem with the circuit board in the servo.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the issue with servo? As rodney sated you can rebuild it. If it is burned out post in the want ads as opposed to to the sale ads. We would need more info to help you correctly.

The issue is that it is erratic. I put them on a servo tester and when I plug in the Align servos that won't work correctly all the lights on the tester flash. I have some cheap Tower Pro servos and when I plug them in they behave as they should. I can manually move them, I can center them, and I can cycle them. If I swap in one bad align servos the tester lights flash and I can't go to the three modes on the tester. I bought the gear replacement kit but I think it is a problem with the circuit board in the servo.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Is the servo gears just stripped?? Try a rebuild kit from a DS410 I think this is the one that has the exact same gears as the 430..
I figure I will have to get some of these eventually......Aloft Hobbies - KST DS215MG Servo - 3.70Kg, .05 sec - High Voltage

Here is the DS430M gear kit. Align HSP43001 DS430M Servo Gear Set 6g | eBay

Tony

Staff member
I think he means he purchased 20 of them for $52 each for a grand total of $1040.00. Not sure I would have taken that risk seeing as there are better servos coming out all the time.

trainrider06

Oh Lawd! No I wouldn't have either, I posted the link to those DS450's that must be the newer ones, they look like BK servo's

Top Bottom