General Align DS410M Servo

Adam

So I rebuilt one servo and it just didnt seem right but still worked well the last crash the two front cylcics needed to be rebuilt put the new gears in one and its perfect. Rebuilt the other one and there is still something wrong so does that one need to be replaced or is there another thing i am overlooking here.

Adam

it's actually pretty simple just watch where the gears are before disassembling them. I took them out and layed them in order

Adam

after putting in brand new gears the servo is still binding like it has a stripped gear. I ordered a new one and that way I can take these gears out and save them from damage

Tony

Staff member
You ready to sell it back to me for $250 as you stated before? lmao. Hope you get it figured out soon bro, I would like to see this thing in the air tearing it up soon.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Adam

Did you use any servo I grease when putting the new gears together ?

Second if even after that the align servi is binding like really hard to move and on applying power is slow, the motor/ pod inside the servo are burnt or damaged. That happens in this size servos if not aligned properly and or the case is flexing , causing the insides to over heat/ and burn. I had two of those.

New servo is good to have and of course the gears out of this are useful, but try servo grease first before anything.

Hope you get it figured out

And stokke nope it's not difficult at all. Just a little patience... Things go together easily. :)

Adam

tony I don't think so hahaha I love this bird but after that last crash I still fly it I just don't push my skills on it. I've been doing intense training with the Hk450gt. I'm doing perfect figure 8 and getting better with nose in. not there yet. and I have pimped the Trex out with some color now

Tony

Staff member
tony I don't think so hahaha I love this bird but after that last crash I still fly it I just don't push my skills on it. I've been doing intense training with the Hk450gt. I'm doing perfect figure 8 and getting better with nose in. not there yet. and I have pimped the Trex out with some color now

:ttiwwp:

Tony

Staff member
I have been looking at the new 450 DFC kits that are out. I'm liking what I see, but my bank account does not agree!

Adam

Well i think you and your bank account need to sit down and have a little chat lol. Just tell the wife to get it for you for christmas. So this is what the trex looks like now. I got carried away with the 3gx decals. Yellow tail blades, and i have a yellow anti rotation gear, and blue main gear that are not installed. And once i am better since i have open channels on my rx leds are in my future lol. There is a video of an heli pad prototype lets just say it needs to be bigger and yes i stole the idea but i am sick of landing on grass.
20120829_203203.jpg

20120829_203203.jpg

Tony

Staff member
All money we have around xmas goes to the kids. the adults in my family don't exchange anything.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Tony you know what you should get ... Something that costs just almost as much as the 450 pro...

Radikal g20... Gasser. It's 499 for a full flybar kit 600 size and right now they are giving zenoah 20cc (one of the best) gas engine with it free with starting equipment. All you'll need is 5servos and a gyro on the tail and you'll have a gasser which will give you 15+ minutes of flight time and almost free fuel 4bucks a gallon that'll last forever. No oil issues no nothing just plain flying.

And radical g20 has great weight to thrust Ratio on the 20cc zenoah. ;)

Food fr thought for y'all! ;)

Made by century so you know it's GOOD!! :)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Now why would Tony get anouther heli? He only would turn around and sell it a month later anyway! Lol ha ha ha ha!!!

stokke

Personally, I believe Tony is the one guy on this forum that really deserves to own a bird of his own. It's a shame that the guy who's helped so many, and is the main "motor" behind this great forum, doesn't have a heli. If some of us guys smacked our wallets together, I'm sure we could buy our Admin a new bird?

Tony

Staff member
Gaba, I want you to think about this for a minute. $499 for the bird, $200 for the gyro, another $200+ for the servos, $25 for the Rx pack, we are almost to a grand lmao.

And Marius, thanks for the kind words but there is no need to buy me a heli. Things are slowly starting to look up around here and at this time, I have what I need. Even if I had a heli, I would not be able to fly it. Can't fly a heli in the dark without another investment of lights. thanks guys.

Top Bottom