Servos Align DS 525M help

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I finished installing KST 515MG servos for my cyclic on my 500. The tail servo is an Align DS 525M. I'm using AR7300BX for FBL unit and when it comes to programming the AR,Everything is fine when the AR is being set up but when the AR is done initializing then that's a different story. When I move my rudder stick, the tail blades move very slowly and when i move the heli left or right to see if the tail blades are moving in the right direction, NOTHING. My settings are 333Hz and 1520 pulse length. The tail servo worked fine with Turnigy cyclic servos but not the KST. Any ideas, will be well appreciated. Thanks.

trainrider06

Go back in and do the servo part of the setup, mine did the same thing, when I went back it worked....Somehow I think it gets stuck or something....

holtneil

Hi mate has the BEC got enough power to run the cyclic servos and tail, you can pull 2 cyclic servo wires off and see if tail work ok if it does thats your problem, Some FBL gyro need a lot of power
It says in the manual it has 16awg wires so that sounds like its power hungry

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks holtneil for that information. The kst servos I'm using are supposedly power hungry servos. I will give that a try. :)

holtneil

Hi Rodney we all learn all the time , this is why this forum works well , we learn off each other , long live RC help

sprevin

I finished installing KST 515MG servos for my cyclic on my 500. The tail servo is an Align DS 525M. I'm using AR7300BX for FBL unit and when it comes to programming the AR,Everything is fine when the AR is being set up but when the AR is done initializing then that's a different story. When I move my rudder stick, the tail blades move very slowly and when i move the heli left or right to see if the tail blades are moving in the right direction, NOTHING. My settings are 333Hz and 1520 pulse length. The tail servo worked fine with Turnigy cyclic servos but not the KST. Any ideas, will be well appreciated. Thanks.

what radio are you using? Some radio's have very specific settings as far as rudder and tail blade settings. If its not a case of under voltage as suggested, try doing a factory reset on the 7200, I'm using the same rx on my Goblin 700, had the same issue and I did a factory reset on the 7200 and used a fresh build on my radio.

Top Bottom