General Align 550e help

cyco_heli

its not the 3GX is a fb and has the GP900 .
but ok ill reset it and do it all again lol
ok u have a Video of binding this thing ?
I will have to rebind it wont I ?

Tony

Staff member
Wait, dont' reset it. It's not flybarless, so everything is pretty simple. My bad on that part lmao. Reading too much.

Tony

Staff member
lol, I am just reading way too many threads here lately. Getting them all mixed up in my head trying to remember them all, and way too busy to go back and re-read through 5 pages of posts lmao.

cyco_heli

np lol I understand u have a lot going on and I ty for the help .
Has come you are the only one replying ? where is everyone else ?
but yes mine is a FB and has the GP900 gyro .
I know im close because servos are at 90 and with my stick at center and my hold on and in idle up on
everything looks good Swash level is touching on all three legs .
Now I just have to figure out how to get all three servos to go up the same .
Ail and Pitch is the same its just the Elev is going way more top and bottom .
after I get all to go up the same I can set me arms on the other links and get them centered and then do my pitch test .
So close now lol but I still don't understand how the tail works still set at 0 ? lol im still lost and why my gyro is +32 in sub trims ?

Tony

Staff member
When you have TH on, it bypasses the F-Mode switch. Just make sure you have a linear pitch curve in TH and you will be fine. But it sounds like it's very close and the only issue is the tail.

Is this the gyro you have?

66.jpg

66.jpg

cyco_heli

yep that's it .

- - - Updated - - -

why is my Elev going up more and down more than the Ail and Pitch ?
Travel is at 100 on all three they should move the same ?

cyco_heli

ok I adjusted the links on the servos .
I had more Neg than poss
In your post u have to take the servo link OUT (LONGER)

I did now my center is off again but my pitch top and bottom is closer.
Now I have +12.5 High +1.4 Center and -12.8 Low .
How do I take some more pitch out and get to 11 both .
How do I get my 0 center back .
It is really close and I don't want to mess it up again lol
Also at high stick Full throttle its has a bind .

Tony

Staff member
Each time you adjust the linkages, you must put it back to center stick and set your 0º with the grip links again. Then, check your positive and negative. It's a battle, but you will win over time.

cyco_heli

ok now the problem is my links that go to the grips are all the way in no threads showing and they
was very hard to turn to get it to 0 last time . They wont go in I am out of threads

Tony

Staff member
Hm. I am thinking your servos may not be at a perfect 90 then. If you have more of one pitch than another, then your geometry is wrong. Lower the sub trim for each of the servos about 5 clicks then check again. When you run out of threads, there is not a lot you can do. ,

cyco_heli

ok this is what I have .
+10.3 center is .2 then -10.3
I went into the swash and moved the pitch from 60 to so Ail is +60 and Ele is +60
Pitch is + 45 to get them even high and low and center is really close

- - - Updated - - -

ok this is what I have .
+10.3 center is .2 then -10.3
I went into the swash and moved the pitch from +60 to +45.
so Ail is +60 and Ele is +60
Pitch is + 45 to get them even high and low and center is really close

Tony

Staff member
You mean the pitch? Nope, that just cuts down on the overall amount of pitch you have on the collective.

cyco_heli

sweet so I can fly and all is good lol and about beepen time lol
so is swash and the pitch setting is that what its for to adjust your pitch ?
I did it right then ?

Tony

Staff member
In the swash menu, you will have 3 settings. Aileron, Elevator, and Pitch. A and E should always be the same and control only the cyclic. This means that it controls all 3 servos when you move the aileron and elevator stick. The pitch is going to be your collective, or the swash moving up and down. Again, all 3 servos working together. But has nothing to do with the tilting of the swash, only the collective movement when you throttle up and down. Hope this makes sense.

Top Bottom