450 Align 470L set-up with Beast-x

wilsparky

Hello, Hello and Hello, someone please help? I have a new Align 470L with a Beastx controller with a Spektrum satellite receiver and a Spektrum DX7 gen.2 transmitter. I have a 450 Dominator and have a small experience with the 3gx and this here Beastx don't behave correctly with my set-up attempts so-far. I have followed the instructions to a "T" I think, for awhile now and it's frustrating and maybe someone can give me some tips. I have the Servo limits set at 100%, swatchplate at factory default 60%, throttle and pitch curves are linear. The swatch plate moves in the correct direction but the Servos aren't "crisp" but are sluggish. I've tried replacing the receiver, cables and re-programming and I don't know what to try next. Please respond with some tips?? Thanks and Happy Holidays

Smoggie

....swatchplate at factory default 60%.....

Sounds like you may have the swash type set up wrong in the Tx. The Microbeast like most FBL (except the 3GX) requires that you set the swash type to 'normal' / 'single servo'. This turns off all swash mixing because the Microbeast does that itself.

If you have the swash type set correctly then possibly there is nothing wrong. On a FBL the servos dont respond directly to stick input so they dont necessarily move crisply with stick travel. A video would help diagnose if there is any issue or not.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
As Steve said above, a somewhat sluggish movement with the swash, especially with returning to center after releasing the sticks is completely normal. If you can post a video of what you think the issue is we can be of more help.

And also, in your swash mix you say that everything is 60. Have you checked the pitch on cyclic and collective yet? These numbers normally never stay at 60.

Top Bottom