Align 450 Pro V2 Build Guide Part 2 Assembling The Head

Tony

Staff member
Here is Part 2 Of the align 450 Pro V2 build. In this video I go step by step in how to put the head together. Remember this is a flybarless head so there is no much setup to it. I will be doing a video at a later date on how to setup a full flybar head with the DX8 from the one on my HK heli. Videos are about all it's good for lmao.

Anyway, here is the video, let me know what you think and if you are not subscribed to me on youtube, just to go youtube.com/rchelpdotcom and subscribe today!

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
Ok, now that the whistle is wet where is part three, four, five, ect ect ect? :lol:

Looks way more smooth.

heli-maniac

good job tony
hey ya might let every one know if they mount the 3gx on the back of the frame they will need ext. leads for the front 2 servos at least i did with my ds420 servos when ya get to that part
i did mine that way for easy to get to and see im a blind mofo

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Finally, I have a better signal to watch the video. Great job! I'm just wondering though. You said you were not going to run a rx. ? How? Is the 3gx a rx and gyro all in one? Is my 3G the same. I'm puzzled. Explain please!

Tony

Staff member
Jesse, If you don't run a Rx I can see having to use those. the wires were just long enough to reach where I have the gyro now. I will try to put a notation in the video to remind people they may need them.

Sam, The only Rx I have to run are the two satellite Rx's that come with the AR6210 and such. Both of my Satellite Rx's are DSMX and it's working great. I guess the gyro will translate the signal. You can also do someting like that with a futaba Rx, but you have to use the actual rx with a data wire. as for the 3G, I don't think you can do this on that one. I tried to get you to get the 3GX lmao. It's all good though.

Tony

Staff member
Trust me, you will be happy with it. And the sound that the FBL makes vs the FB head, it's worth it lol. I love this heli, it's just been too damn hot to fly, and now it's too damn hot and too damn windy lmao. Sucks.

Tony

Staff member
Well, we just make it over that mark today. But we had a stream of moisture come up from the gulf that raised the humidity and lowered the temps a little bit. But with that it raised the heat index and was horrible outside. I liked it better yesterday.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I hear you I did. Going on vacation starting on saterday for a week! I hope it's nice and hot! I'll be on the water for a week! Lol

Top Bottom