450 Align 450 pro v2 3gx and a flysky fs-r8b reciever

Dizzle000

Hey everyone I'm pretty new to the world of helies I fly a art tech falcon 3d with a fly sky fs-th9x controller and a fs-r8b reciever . Anyhow I'm getting an align 450 prov2 with the 3gx and I am wondering if anyone has experience connecting the 2 and if it is even possible to use this reciever
I see in the align Manual the one wire to 3 wire plug goes red aileron ch orange elevator yellow pitch green rudder blue sensetivity and purple throttle so my question is what Channel in the fs-rb8 reciever is the sensetivity and the throttle? Ay help would be greatly appreciated

Dizzle000

Thank you for the fast reply this helps out a lot looking forward to the rest of the series also would like to say your vids are awesome and very informative keep up the good work pros like you guys really help newbies like me
Kyle

Dizzle000

Quick question I think it showed in your vid when you bind your reciever to ur controller do you have to have your reciever hooked up to the 3gx befor you bind?

DAL2855

Banned
No, you can do it either way, personally I would bind the RX first, because during setup you will need to specify whether you are using digital or analog servos. Or atleast that's how my ZYX is. I don't have a 3GX unit.

Top Bottom