FBL Gyro Align 3GX Flight Mode 2 Parameters

Tony

Staff member
First, delete the 3GX software from your computer. Go into your x86 program files folder and delete the Align or 3GX folder, I cant' remember what one it is. Then, click on THIS LINK and download 2.1. Open it up, connect your 3GX and 'update' the firmware. Once it is done, it will be 2.1. You can also click on THIS LINK to see how to flash the firmware. It says 3.1, but it works for all of them.

Ernie Flabbi

One more question I think! I'm using mks hbl 950 on cyclic. I'm using mks hbl 980 tail servo. My throttle servo is a standard futaba s3003. Everything is working well so far. I'm using the align glow driver and regulator. 4000 mah 2 cell lipo. So my voltage is always at 6 to 5.8 volts. Question is. Can I run the stock analog servo with digital servos every where else?

Tony

Staff member
If you are talking about the futaba, then yes, you will be fine. But you might want to check that servo, I think that is a 4.8 volt servo. But digital is better on everything, especially if you are running a governor.

Ernie Flabbi

I even had the chrome removed from the case. Acid and bleach mix. The gyro is now the 3gx black edition lol. I'm not gonna be using it for any thing large.

Top Bottom