Micro Align 150x Fun Before The Storm

Tony

Staff member
I figured I should get a video up on youtube before everyone thought I had forgot about it. I can assure you, it is in my mind every minute of the day. Too bad I don't have time to do anything about it at the moment. But we are working on that and should get some new videos shot here real soon.

For the time being though, here is a short video of me testing out the tail motor on this little 150x lol. Man I had that thing screaming!

Tony

Staff member
Alright, alright, I have to confess. This video was not taken today. In fact, this video was not taken this year lmao. It was actually shot in 2014 when I put the new frame on the 150 before I slammed it into my house... :sad2:

Below is the video where it was originally posted. I have it set to the end where we go outside, but if you have this helicopter, watching the whole thing and getting this frame is well worth the money IMO. I have since upgraded to a different frame because of a weak spot that broke when I hit my house and I have yet to have an issue with the new frame. But, I have not hit anything at full speed yet either lmao.

I just figured you guys would like to see some flying from me from back when I was way skinnier and could actually fly half worth a crap lmao.

Top Bottom