Micro Alas,alas,alas is ther no help for the Align Trex 150:(

Graham Lawrie

Well I thought I would start a thread for Align Trex 150DFC faults:(

Yes guys, you heard it here first!!

I put Alan Szabo,s settings in my TX, bind and NO FLY:(

It spooled up and cut out, with all lights still on, like it had lost signal. I rebound and tried again, same thing:(

I went through everything, also suspecting that the pinion was too deep in mesh and tripping the motor??

I was just about to give up and I lightly wiggled the electronic board and it initialised in the normal way, 3 movements in the swash followed by the bleeps. I then spooled up again and it cut out:( Wiggle again and it initialised then spool , then dead:( I can do this every time:(

Very disappointed:( she will need to go back I think:( and at this time of year don't think I will see her this side of New Year:(

I will get Cameron to check before she goes back in case I am missing something?

Anyone heard of any more problems:(

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Never heads of this issue, but I have been following many forums closely, and see that one or two people have reported that their tail won't hold for anything. Like they hover, it's fine but they put collective into it or try to fly it and tail whips around 180.

But , that's like two posts total.. All others have had 50-60+ flights and said it flies very well.

Apparently it is a bit heavier and feels a bit heavier in the air than mcpx dual BL (modified not stock) . Has a lot more collective punch though .

Crash resilience: after 50 indoor flights one dude went full idle up 2 into a metal cabinet. Broke a few things..

Apparently changing tail booms I think if I heard correctly requires soldering of the tail wires. Which sounds stupid to me. But we will see if that's true or resolved.

One guy has lost a swash plate after a few crashes on hard gym floor going in idle up2. It's popped out of its race.

I am still excited to get mine. I wouldn't expect a micro not to have corks . Just that it's sad that yours is not lifting off. Forget whoosey whoo's settings . Reset everything, set it by manual. :) see how that goes.

Battery fully charged?

Graham Lawrie

Hi Gaba, Interesting the 180 tail spin mine did that at one point?

The manual shows the tail having the normal 3 pins to plug in that you see on it so not sure about the soldering?

Battery fine:)

There is an issue with the electronic board, which as a new and not yet flown, I am not prepared to strip that far down if I have to return it.

The board has been pressed into a double sided foam pad and is sitting squint, aesthetically it is not good, but when I lose connection and lift it gently with the plastic screwdriver provided it comes to life and re-initializes:(

I am quite sure there is an issue and it will go back, I will wait to see what Cameron thinks:)

Graham Lawrie

I read through hundreds of posts on another site in America and it's not good:( Mine is far from an isolated incident. There appears to be a lot of issues. Plent of favourable ones to especially about performance.
I am 99% sure mine is going back for replacement or refund:(

Top Bottom