Spektrum Added some Bling to my DX8

Dirk

Seeing that I suffer real sweaty fingers when I fly my heli, I decided to replace the standard sticks on my DX8 with these. Works like a charm. No more slipping fingers. I decided to get the orange sticks instead of the black ones. Looks cool I think.
Galaxy S3 652.jpg
Galaxy S3 652.jpg

Galaxy S3 652.jpg

wolfman76

ask tony i LOVE ORANGE!!!! lol looks great dirk If i get the job i am hoping to get i might be investing in the anodizing kit that me and tony have been talking about a while back after i get a suitable location to do it also but i will atleast order the kits till then i really like the ability to customize anything aluminum that we may want so when i do have it and able to i will beoffering the services to our members.... time will tell great dx8 man!!

Dirk

Thanks Wolfman. I now feel as if I have a "grip" on things! :triumphant:

The standard sticks are way too slippery to my liking.

Good luck with that job. I know you will get it!

wolfman76

Thanks dirk i have the flattop blue bling knobs on my dx6 and dx8 i thumb fly so makes all the difference in the world i have tried pinching and it just feels way to weird to me.. And thanks it is just an interview for laborers union but is a step to possibly really good income

Tony

Staff member
Just don't do what Bert K does and push down really hard on the sticks. He has admitted that he has made his thumbs bleed by pushing so hard on them lol.

Looks good.

Top Bottom