Action shots?

pvolcko

Seems most stills are of helis on the ground. So thought I'd take some action shots. Only have a 120SR and nCPX so far, and I'm still learning, so nothing too exciting. :)

Here's the 120SR:

DSC_1370_crop_1.jpg

Nano:

DSC_1448_crop_1.jpg

And the nano in it's natural state:

DSC_1347_resize_1.jpg

:)

DSC_1370_crop_1.jpg

DSC_1448_crop_1.jpg

DSC_1347_resize_1.jpg

pvolcko

Yeah, the repair pic was the first swash replacement. The canopy was severely damaged the week before in a flip attempt. I forgot to switch to my full rate settings in the tx so the flip turned into a very large loop that nose dived into my driveway from about 20+ feet up in the air. Landing skids take a beating over time. They seem to take the full brunt of most crashes into walls and other objects. That set in the picture still are used and have even more glue on them now. :) I have a second set I swap out when I need to re-glue and let it set for a while. I'm using the non-weighted blades now since the weighted ones got too beat up and out of balance. Finding the non-weighted work fine, despite the warnings that they aren't as "locked in" as the weighted ones.

Tony

Staff member
If I could fly, I would be posting some action shots as well. In fact, this is a great idea for a thread. No "chit-chat", just action shots. I know Lee has some that his buddy took for him.

Top Bottom