Micro About to join the MCPX gang

Lee

Well i really want on of these helis but funds are tight. So i just put my faithful little MSR up for sale on the Bay of E To hopefully give me at least half the funds i need. The MSR is a great little heli but i'm kinda bored of it now. Look forward to joining the micro inverted team :D

Tony

Staff member
You will regret selling the mSR, but you will love the mCP more lmao. Let us know when it happens.

Lee

I flew the MSR in my GF shop last week and after a couple of flights i was bored as all you can do is fly around in circles and do tail in funnels. The only reason to keep it was if my GF wanted to fly again but i thinks shes not really bothered.

Lee

Well as some of you know. I just got mine for my birthday from my GF. Lucky me :D

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Dude... MSR are awesome.. Horizon hobby actually just sent me a new board for it too.. they are awesome.. hahah.. anywaz.. back to the point.. You will enjoy mcpx a LOT!!! its a beast!

Wanaero

Everything except blade product and spektrum which are US product. I could almost buy a trex 450 sport for the prize of bnf mcpx..

Top Bottom