General about my Concept 30 helicopter

concept30

Hey Guys and Gals, i have a old Concept 30 and I have a DX6i that come with my Blade 450 3D, on my concept 30 it has a receiver but no radio, and when I switch on my concept i can hear the servos move so im guessing there alright too, my DX6i should work with it, but i think i would have to have a spektrum receiver to go with the spektrum radio. i just would love to see my concept fly, i heard they are very good heli's to fly, here is a picture

concept 30.jpg

concept 30.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Yes, you will need a spektrum Rx to bind to the Tx. Hope to see it in the air soon. I suggest the 6210 if you are running dsmx and 6100 if you are running dsm2

concept30

hi, i bought a hand crank fuel pump to add fuel to my concept 30, the fuel will go from the fuel bottle to the crank and get fill up with fuel, the fuel im useing is 15% Cool Power, the the hand crank fuel pump is for Gas and Glow Compatible, Would you please help me and tell me what you think im doing wrong? Thanks!

concept30

never mind I figured it out, got the concept to start, now I can buy that receiver Tony told me about, i can post a video of it running, if you guys wanna see?

concept30

I couldn't adjust the rpm cause the clip that connects from the rod to the engine is broke, but i dont think they make 30 size helicopter's anymore, if anyone would like to send me a website, that will help.

Last edited by a moderator:

concept30

As you can see in the video when the engine is running wide open, the blades are not moving like there suppose too, any thoughts to why isn't turn like it should?

Tony

Staff member
I'm thinking the clutch is shot or the main gear is stripped. Maybe the bolt that holds the main gear to the main shaft is broke. It could be a number of things and each one of them requires you taking it apart.

Top Bottom