A Spy In The Camp?

Graham Lawrie

Went to dress my wee boy, and when i got back to the livingroom i was met with this:

IMAG0986.jpg

The Mrs having a sneaky shot on Phoenix. I could hear the laughing as i walked down the stairs,crash after crash and she was in hysterics

Dont know how to pursue this one?

Encourage her, then she will find out how much i spend.
Just limit her to Phoenix
:)

IMAG0986.jpg

Derek

Thats kinda cool! Its kinda neat that she is, at the very least, curious. Maybe you have a secret flying buddy. My wife is gonna start flying with me this year. I built the RCH Trainer for her and she does practice a bit on the sim.

BOKI

That's great Graham My wife so far just watches me but that's OK she enjoys seeing me having fun!She already knows about how much I spend & her eyes get big sometimes! See you on Phoenix I hope! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Westy

LEGEND
mine starts yawning at the mention of helis...... except when it comes to spending of course Lol = Duck ... here comes the frypan haha

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I have no wife haha! My gf however is right there with me. Although I haven't got her to fly yet, she's always there watching and is my camera girl when needed! She will take me t max for a spin every once in a while.

Derek

That's great, Sam! My wife has been my video-gal since I started flying last year. Now, she is showing an interest in flying, too.

wolfman76

that is too funny westy that is my lady through and through also i read this whole thread to her she got a good laugh... which is hilarious because she laughs like betty rubble heee heee heee...( in that case maybe i should change my name on here to barney rubble) lmao!!!!:indecisiveness::indecisiveness::indecisiveness::indecisiveness:

Last edited:
Top Bottom