A little cam testing!

Finally figured out a way to film! This is a little video of my 450 and 500, take it easy on a brother! Im still new, so dont be to harsh lol. Its def different filming and flying i got a lot more nervous! Ignore the deer lol, doing a little strength training with my bow to get my shoulder back in shape!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KxODPXKl1Hg?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KxODPXKl1Hg?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
good flying brad! and good camera too! pretty stable helis u got there!! that deer.. man i thought thats a pretty awesome deer whos not budging even when u spooled up the heli.. lol

Tony

Staff member
No laughing here bro, that was some great control on those helis. I think you are smoother than I am on both of them. Great job. Can't wait to see what you do in an open field.

Thanks tony! guess im to harsh on myself! I just feel like i should have progressed a little more since i have been flying a year or so! So you think im ready for a 600 lol?

Tony

Staff member
They fly exactly the same lol. Just cost more when you crash them lmao. But yeah, You have progressed into forward flight, you have your tail in turns down really well, I think you need to head out into a field and start doing FF a little longer, and a little faster. Not by much, just a little to start. One thing that you can do now, as I see that you can do it, is figure 8's. Always go in a clockwise circle when the heli is to your right, and counter clockwise on your left. That will be doing turns with the tail in, and not the nose in. Keep it up bro. You will be inverted in no time.

Tony

Staff member
If I flew every day, 1. I would be broke and 2. I would be a lot better pilot lmao. Right now, I take such long breaks inbetween flying that it's almost like starting over again... I need to get out and fly more often...

Lee

Real nice Brad. You have good control there. Not an easy place to fly with deer, cars, trees and cables all round you. Get yourself to a big open field and spread your wings :D I wish i could fly every day. The wind here is so strong that i'm limited to two or three flights a week if i'm lucky. The forecast is for 20/50mph winds for at least a week now :(

Nice flying Brad your doing a great , nice steady control, Cam working great too, keep up the practice, look forward to seeing them out in bigger field
Happy Flying

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I know! That's why I got clearview now.. :) It's my 4th month in flying, I started from hbfp v2, and have got ff and almost everything down in it. 450 intimidates me a bit! :) lol

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Nice flying Brad ... if you are a NOOB, I'd hate to find out what that makes me ... sub-human? You are a much better pilot than I am, though I need a LOT more practice, lol!

Top Bottom