A Hint At What I'm Getting Into

Tony

Staff member
Last night during the live stream, I mentioned that I'm starting a new hobby (yea, "hobby" lol) so that I can take a break from rc day in and day out. Doing it this way is why I just flat don't want to do it most of the time. For me, it has become a job rather than a hobby which I don't mind, but I need something else.

And in the below pictures, you can see what I will be doing, maybe lol. The car has been painted by me (can you tell, a child could have done a better job lol) and I'm helping to promote the other website that I have been on and am a moderator on. The reason for this is because the car is a Camaro Street Stock, so it only fit.

This is not the only class that I will be running though, I will also be running other classes, and on those cars, you can bet that Rc-Help will be on there! lol. I just need to figure out what classes I want to run before I spend hours custom painting a car.

If any of you are doing this, let me know and I will give you my user id number on the site and you can send a request. Who knows, maybe we can spot for one another.

Just looked at those photos and I have done some more work to them since this picture. in front and behind the front tire I now have sponsor decals, behind the side windows I have an american flag and on the front, I have a Camaro grill and lights. I'll up load those if there is any interest in this.

And yes, this is why there is a gamer option for RCH on YouTube now...

20170318124715_1.jpg 20170318124727_1.jpg 20170318124817_1.jpg

Oldensly

Tony, your car is lovely. I can imagine that it is a screamer as well . I tried cars but they jut didn't have the 3d that aircraft have. Enjoy.

Dennis H

Last night during the live stream, I mentioned that I'm starting a new hobby (yea, "hobby" lol) so that I can take a break from rc day in and day out. Doing it this way is why I just flat don't want to do it most of the time. For me, it has become a job rather than a hobby which I don't mind, but I need something else.

I personally UNDERSTAND your statement and feelings above.

Just a note for you as we are all depending on you, but we don't want you "burned out".

I have several hobbies myself.

Your definetly doing a great job and putting many hours in this site.

Let us know if we can help you in any way,
Dennis

holtneil

Nice motor were is the RCHELP logo shame on you forgetting this lol , wicked motor Tony thats in my bucket list to drive a NASCAR at Richard Petty school

Tony

Staff member
This car is only designed to run the Z28 sponsor logo's. Trying to help the guy that runs my server to get some more people on his site, and help grown my audience as well. I thought about putting the RCH logo on this car, but decided against it. I'm going to be designing another car soon when I get out of the Rookie league and move up to class D.

holtneil

That sounds great fun good luck I love racing , Did Bike racing used a HONDA fireblade , also did car street racing had an Honda integra type R that was tuned to 265 bhp then sold that got a Toyota Supra twin turbo running 500 BHP the supra would do a tank of fuel in an hour easy lol
Then jumped into TVR Tuscan 400 200 mph car but you cant get them over your side of the pond
here is the TVR 400 bhp straight 6 , turn the sound up on your pc

Tony

Staff member
So I did a lot of practicing today with 5 time trials and two races. The first race was interesting. Started off pretty clean, then had some wrecks about half way through and was able to dodge all of them. Qualified 6th and finished 4th. Second race I wanted to see what would happen if I did not qualify and did not practice right before the race. Well, I ended up starting 12th I think in a field that was HORRIBLE. Massive wheel spin on the start, multiple cars spun out, I swerved to miss one of them adn was nailed in the rear by another car, instant 4x. Got through that, car was still fine and it was great, until lap 9. Going down the back straight I saw two people battling then all of a sudden, one of them hit the other and up on the roof he goes flipping. I dove to the far inside but he bounced off the wall and I ended up hitting him right in the right rear destroying my car and my engine. So a tow back to the pits and I didn't get my car fixed until there was only 4 laps to go. Going out of the pits I was caught speeding and had to serve a 15 second penalty in the pits. Finally back out on the track and finished multiple laps down in 14th place.

Moral of the story, always qualify! Get out of that really bad pack.

Top Bottom