600 A Goblin 630 is Born

holtneil

Hi Guys well start to put this bird together omg the build is so easy and fast its so well made ,its not going to be a realy fast build as I need to save for servos ,FBL control,ESC etc but here is some pic so far battery mount.jpgHow big is the box.jpgframe sharp edges removed.jpgframe just coming together nicely.jpgDSCF1236.jpgDSCF1233.jpgDSCF1232.jpgDSCF1231.jpgDSCF1230.jpgDSCF1229.jpgDSCF1228.jpgDSCF1227.jpgDSCF1226.jpgDSCF1225.jpgDSCF1224.jpgDSCF1217.jpgskids.jpg

battery mount.jpg

DSCF1217.jpg

DSCF1224.jpg

DSCF1225.jpg

DSCF1226.jpg

DSCF1227.jpg

DSCF1228.jpg

DSCF1229.jpg

DSCF1230.jpg

DSCF1231.jpg

DSCF1232.jpg

DSCF1233.jpg

DSCF1236.jpg

frame just coming together nicely.jpg

frame sharp edges removed.jpg

How big is the box.jpg

skids.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Nice one holtneil. That's going to be a nice bird. Good luck with the build and will be looking forward to pics/videos. Enjoy!

murankar

Staff member
Excuses excuses excuses, all those things are crutchs and over rated, lol. Just throw it in the air like a paper plane and go catch it, to easy. LMOA.

Heliman450

Looks great, even with the out of focus photos. Can almost feel your excitement coming through :smile: , good luck with the build!

holtneil

Hi Guys sorry about the photos the camera is getting old like me and when it came to new camera or new heli " HELI WON", so camera will have to wait , that motor will not work on the 630 its for a 380 but I do have this one new in it box cost £114 open to offers
Xnova XTS Tareq Edition 3215-930KV 10P Goblin 380 Brushless Motor Model Helicopters
Any way money is tight but I will get it flying as soon as poss and your have a video of the maiden , so here is the photos of the rest ,as any else had parts left over from this build Like part H0042 I cant even find it in the parts list lolDSCF1241.jpgDSCF1243.jpgDSCF1244.jpgDSCF1248.jpgDSCF1251.jpgDSCF1252.jpgfinished.jpgmain blades.jpgmain head.jpg

DSCF1241.jpg

DSCF1243.jpg

DSCF1244.jpg

DSCF1248.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

DSCF1252.jpg

finished.jpg

main blades.jpg

main head.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Won't get much power from that motor DOG. Its for the Goblin 380 :)

Goblins a so easy to build. I love mine, and they fly so well. Enjoy the build mate.

OPPS! I had the wrong bird in my mine:duh:. Old age is getting to me!:yuck:

Heliman450

Hi holtneil, looks to me as though you're just holding the camera a bit close to the subject. Does it have a macro mode? If so, switch to it for the real close-ups but remember that you need a very steady hand to take a macro shot without a tripod. Other than that, just take the camera back a bit and accept that the photo isn't such a close shot of the details.

Finished article looks superb! Hope you get the dosh together for the rest of the parts soon so we can all enjoy the maiden flight.

holtneil

Hi Heliman450, yes it does have Macro mode and old age hands lol good for shaking paint poo for photos and getting small screws in , This is why the helis are getting bigger , old hands old eyes well that what I tell the wing commander cant moan she buys the helis for me ( with my money lol) any way I get what I want , as for servos I am getting the KST ones , my friend has them on all his big helis never had one fail, the ESC will be the Castle 120 amp HV , the FBL unit is going to be the Spirit pro , does everything and more than some of the top ones but at a good price , I was going to go for the Gryphon QUASAR Hyper 75V 20A HV, but this failed on my mates Goblin so I will go simple and trusted receiver battery 2 cell 2200 mah , Then if I use telemetry on my DX9 to warn if the battery is getting low
here are some links
Freeshipping 3PCS KST BLS815 + 1 PIECE KST BLS805X Brushless High Voltage Metal Gear Servo for 550 700 helicopter-in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
Flybarless units - Spirit System - Tomáš Jędrzejek
Castle Creations Phoenix Edge 120HV Brushless ESC 010-0104-00 Model Helicopters

- - - Updated - - -

If any one wants to make on offer on that motor just message me
Xnova XTS Tareq Edition 3215-930KV 10P Goblin 380 Brushless Motor Model Helicopters

holtneil

Hi Heliman450 the thing I like about the spirit pro is the bail out recovery and you dont have to pay extra for it like some I know , plus free updates for life , my mate has just put it on his Goblin and loves it super stable ,super smooth and super easy to set up

trainrider06

Hi Guys sorry about the photos the camera is getting old like me and when it came to new camera or new heli " HELI WON", so camera will have to wait , that motor will not work on the 630 its for a 380 but I do have this one new in it box cost £114 open to offers
Any way money is tight but I will get it flying as soon as poss and your have a video of the maiden , so here is the photos of the rest ,as any else had parts left over from this build Like part H0042 I cant even find it in the parts list lolView attachment 15105View attachment 15106View attachment 15107View attachment 15108View attachment 15109View attachment 15110View attachment 15111View attachment 15112View attachment 15113
Man Neil sweet heli! Got me thinking of a 500, or 380....
I wish!
Looks great!

holtneil

Hi Guys I hope one of you Goblin guys can tell me if this is right , in the manual it tells you to pre-load the tail belt tensioner by 270 degs , 270 degs is a bit strange I pre-loaded it by 360 degs and locked it with a carbon rod to the outside of the frame to hold it there I then pulled back on the tail to tension the belt and locked the tail with the belt tight , I then let the belt tensioner go so its now at about 270 degs and is holding the belt nicely the tail adjustment is at half its adjustable travel , Is this the right way to set up as I dont want to over tension the belt , the Idler is sitting level with the side of the frame as the manual said

trainrider06

Hi Guys I hope one of you Goblin guys can tell me if this is right , in the manual it tells you to pre-load the tail belt tensioner by 270 degs , 270 degs is a bit strange I pre-loaded it by 360 degs and locked it with a carbon rod to the outside of the frame to hold it there I then pulled back on the tail to tension the belt and locked the tail with the belt tight , I then let the belt tensioner go so its now at about 270 degs and is holding the belt nicely the tail adjustment is at half its adjustable travel , Is this the right way to set up as I dont want to over tension the belt , the Idler is sitting level with the side of the frame as the manual said

How in the world would ya know where 270 degrees is?

holtneil

Hi Rodney look down on top of the idler at rest with no tension , they they say rotate clockwise 270 degs ,I may just re-ask this question on the main 600 thread

Top Bottom