A few recent Heli and plane videos.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah buddy, great to see you back around and flying planes again. Those heli's were starting to take you over lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Another great flight! I took my 40" edge out today for the first time since I got it back. Just didn't feel right and was very unstable in the air. Need more stick time on it to dial it in. Wish it handled like this one!

Derek

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I only have time to watch the one video (the second one that you posted above). That was great! What an awesome plane!! Great skills, too! I want a 3D plane so bad!!! Nice job buddy!!!

Tominator06

Rolling Harriers Are My Drug!
Thanks for the kind words fellas

Another great flight! I took my 40" edge out today for the first time since I got it back. Just didn't feel right and was very unstable in the air. Need more stick time on it to dial it in. Wish it handled like this one!
Tony has your edge been crashed? I recently rebuilt my 47 extra after havinf it sit for almost 2 years. I'm not sure if I got everything perfect as it feels funny to my as well. Maybe it's just the fact I have hundreds of flights on the edge since then. The extra oomph in the edge helps out as well.

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I only have time to watch the one video (the second one that you posted above). That was great! What an awesome plane!! Great skills, too! I want a 3D plane so bad!!! Nice job buddy!!!

The 3rd and 4th vids in the first post are of a couple helis if you want to watch a noob 3d heli pilot. :fat:

Tony

Staff member
nope, never been crashed. I hope I don't crash it because the wings are epoxied on and they don't make these planes anymore (fliton). I think I just need to play with the CoG a bit and get it where I like it. there is just no room to put the battery any farther back than I have it now, the wing brace is in the way. Same on my big edge.

I think I have flown this plane a total of about 4 times since I built it. 3 times, then I sold it, then last night. So it may just be the new plane feeling. But I just don't remember it being so unstable. And it's not tail heavy, it's nose heavy. I will keep flying it and keep dialing it in. Landings are a pain with it, it just wants to stay in the air lmao.

Top Bottom