450 A dumb question is one not asked !

Sparse

Well the title says it all , I am not real educated on this. Okay when looking on a website at servos for my 450, how do i know what I am looking at as far as good from bad and most importantly which ones will fit. this is in regards to my cyclic. or just in general I guess. please educate me on this.

Thanks in advance.

cml001

That's not a dumb ? at all.. The one not asked is as u said! Lol.. 450s use micro size.. The tail servos can be either micro or mini.. My 450 had a mini and I upgraded to a better servo.. Which happened to be micro.. Adapter plates are required on some models when this is the case. What 450 do u have? When I upgraded my 450pro dfc I went with mks 92s for cyclic and 95i for the tail. The stock aligns on it were just terrible.. The 92s were about $50 each and the 95i was about $70.. A little high but in comparision with similar servos.. I found it reasonable for the quality.. And they are fantastic! Hope that helped.

Sparse

I have the 450 pro dfc has a v2 frame. I was just looking at the mks servos and did not see the 92s , could you shoot me a link and the tail is is 95i you said I am going to pull the trigger on the mks just ordered my ikon and lots of other goodies also.

cml001

Yep!.. I'm looking.. Tony's links are good. I see on the mks website that the 92's have been upgraded and are now called 93. Haven't heard or seen much about the bk other than advertisement and a few YouTube clips.. Looks good tho.. Lee is the only guy here I know that has used them.. I think he likes'm pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

The tail servo from mks is 95i.. Cyclic are just 95... A main has them also.

Top Bottom