A couple of new tricks

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Good job on the tumbling loop, Lee. I wonder why I don't see tricks like this in a lot of 3D videos. Looks like you and I like same style.

Tony

Staff member
Watching that first video, I thought you were flying the Warp. Then you made the transition from upright to inverted and the blades quickly let me know it was NOT the Warp lmao. Great flying bro!

Westy

LEGEND
Im gutted .... all the sim time I have and I still cant do half of what I can in the sim! ... just been out for 4 batteries.... stilll bailing out of my funnels

Lee

Thanks guys,
The key to learning moves is, height, height and more height :D "Three mistakes high" And when you get into trouble, don't try to throttle out of it. Just go, midstick> tail in> Level the disc. If you have height these three moves will get you out of anything.

Westy

LEGEND
my 600 just does not seem to have the grunt to sustain any continuous anything ..... just bogs down and falls falls falls ....

Lee

The problem you have is collective management. The sim gives you the power of a 12S set up so you can do what ever you want. I found it very difficult to sustain tictocs with my 6S set up, Rainbows yes, but fast tictocs no.. With 8S its much easier.

Westy

LEGEND
I feel I have got that sorted now .... but the heli well I am sick of her..... I might have to ditch her and get a new gruntier model .... it even bogs down on flips ... get about 3 complete continuous flips done and you have to pull out and get some rotor speed or fall to the earth

Top Bottom