700e v2 DFC Hard 3D Flight Jamie Mckeen

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Man!!

I like this flight much better than some others. Lol not because I am a 3D critic hahaha.. But just because it was silky smooth. !! I loved it! I like 3d but that smooth 3d... It's awesome but calming.. Hahaha!!!

Great job man!!!

What FBL are you on? Beastx/ vbar.... Or something else?

Marc

Awesome flying! I was so proud of myself, yesterday I managed to get into nose-in orientation not meaning to and decided to try and hold the hover. I was able to for quite some time... I even started doing my figure 8s turning the nose at me. Watching this video just reminded me how much I have to learn! Again, incredible flying.

zenmetsu

Yeah, I agree, sucks to be a newb. :( I tried some nose-in and thought that I had it down until my brain got stupid on me. :(

One day I'll be able to do cool stuff like this. Awesome flying Jamie, your flight was inspiring.

murankar

Staff member
On the sim I managed to get into an elevator tic toc. I can do about 1.5 to 2 tic tocs before it looks like a trip to the lhs. need more practice. Keep up the eye candy for us noobs.

jamiem

Just take the slowly, make them more of a rainbow to begin with - it will give you more time to see what's happening and give you a chance to react :)

Lee

As Jamie said. Just start slow. I started by flipping to inverted hovering there for a second then flipping back, progressively getting faster and faster.

murankar

Staff member
I get excited when I learn something new. Then I get in over my head and want to be good instantly (just add water and wait). I am still learning the the basic motions to learn the trick. Maybe this weekend I will attempt the rainbow. I have been experiencing a high influx of work so expect delays to be around 72 hours.

Top Bottom