700 700e v2 + Decent Weather = Awesome!

jamiem

Finally we've had some decent weather in the UK, and had an opportunity to test my newly fitted MKS High Voltage Brushless Servo's, and I'm pleased to say, they are fricking awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
I was just checking through some videos and wondered what had happened to you lol. Great flight as always. Heli seems very dialed in in the air.

jamiem

Cheers :) I've still been about, but the weather over here has been beyond awful for about 2 months, so not much fun stuff to report :( This week however we finally got a break!

Tony

Staff member
It's pretty much been the same here except without the rain. It looks like we are going to have another dry summer in the states but still keep a lot of wind to keep me from flying lol.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
I've only got one question ... what is it with you Brits and showing your buttocks? You just have to moon everyone, do yah? :chuckles: I just happened to watch one of your other videos (Landing a foamie without the elevator ... or something like that) and within two minutes, two people in the video had to show us their nasty hairy one ... ROFLMBO! You guys are killing me! Great flight by the way. It's amazing how well you can get a 700 flying as big as they are!

murankar

Staff member
It's the servos. Those things are like the best in the market. I have been looking at em myself and finally I said that they are way out of my price range. Oh and nice flying, hope to see more in the near future.

jamiem

The servo's are pretty special it has to be said :) I love the simplicity of running them direct from a 2s lipo, no bec, no switches, very little to fail.

As for my 2 buddies showing their backsides, they are just special!

Top Bottom