700 T-Rex...nice day

Admiral

Great to see you have the 700 under control, interesting place where you fly, what is it?

It is across the street from my home. It was an addition to a furniture factory across the train tracks. They used to make the bent wood chairs at Wendy's and the solid bench seats used in all kinds of restaurants. They still run the much larger complex. This loading dock used to be covered with shipping pallets. All the other area you see was two knocked down buildings (storage and wood chips). The large steel tubing on the roof used to blow the chips from the factory into the storage building, then the freight trains would load up the chips. The larger area covered with weeds was a huge three story building that housed railroad salvage. Dog food, textiles, you name it. It burned down more than 20 years ago...scorched our roof, and many others. Quite a history.

Admiral

Your really lucky to have a flying location across the road, I noticed that most of your videos were in the same area just wondered what it was. Thanks for the update.

treff

Nice vid, heli looks fantastic against the sun. If you look around 1:8 top right hand side you can see a soldier in the clouds. Cool.

Yes, I love not having to load it in the car.[COLOR]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, guys. I hope I never bore you with upright flying.

Nice vid, heli looks fantastic against the sun. If you look around 1:8 top right hand side you can see a soldier in the clouds. Cool.

Thanks, treff! I love the cloudy days for flying. Reminds me of a Peanuts strip where Charlie Brown was asked what he saw in the clouds. All of his friends saw awesome images, but ol' Charlie Brown admitted, "I WAS going to say I saw a ducky and a horsey, but I changed my mind....":calm:

Top Bottom