Quad 650 quad will not fly

WyDiablo

That flight was running on (1) 4S 5000Mah battery. Now I'm looking at some new batteries in the 4S to 6S range. But right now I need to get some carbon fiber tubes to make a platform for my gorp 3 camera in front and the batteries in back to balance the quad nicely. I have no clue as to why it posted 2 times sorry for that.

Last edited:

Tasajara

LOL @ StamBo.... I too can't stand to seeing wires if I can help it, But hey it is what I do for a living , instrumentation and electrical for the power company.

Great you got it going...

BTW what size tube you need, I found a good place to get certain sizes it is also where I found the Cheapest price for the Quad I wanted.
Even though it is in China they ship a hole lot faster than HobbyKing.... And they will answer emails if you have a question.
The site is Hobby Rover .com

These are the tubes I bought for mine...
3K Pure carbon pipe Φ10mm*280mm
Pretty good price, and they look like good quality.

Stambo

LOL @ StamBo.... I too can't stand to seeing wires if I can help it, But hey it is what I do for a living , instrumentation and electrical for the power company.

I'm and auto tech but I do a lot of electrical and fuel injection diagnostics and stuff.
I have fitted out a few motor homes too and an installation that looks good gives me a lot of satisfaction.
Even if it is hidden behind walls and switch panels.
I guess I have a degree of OCD :)

WyDiablo

Well I am a (Forced) over 30 year retired aeronautics engineer from NASA. Reason for retirement was a really bad brain fart that causes some of my memory to fail every now and then most a lot more than I really need. Some times my brain will just go completely blank and I can't remember anything not even how to change a light blub. Oh well carp happens when ya get old lolololol.

Top Bottom