550PRO DFC Build Complete!

Tony

Staff member
This has nothing do to with teh build, mainly because I posted in the other thread. But where did you get that counter top? I WANT!!!

cml001

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
The wifey if laugh'n her but off... I'm excited bout the bird & u the island.. Lol.. It's a local owned store here in downtown Augusta. I.. We(wife & I) have been look'n at designs to build one or buy an island for a few years.. The granite top I installed on the counters was, as I'm sure u know, hard to match. On a whim we was this.. She said I want it. I thought 2 things.. Well 3.. I don't have to start another project, makes me feel good/less guilty about buy'n heli stuff, & I loved it too. Soo.. We buy it.. That afternoon I we back in my truck to get it... Nope.. Too heavy.. Delivery was paid for. Now we used to have a small table on the wall under the hanging light.. So that's weird now.. But she wants to repaint the kitchen since it all done now.. Except that light.. I'll be adding a can light there to match the rest of the ones I installed. May do 2 small drop lights over the island. These house project seem to keep me busy.

- - - Updated - - -

It's my Synergy E7 all day long.. And then some!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom