550e video and some pictures

Adam

what happened with the tail on that thing cause it was like you lost control or something....Man great flying love it and when people start talking to me i land.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya the last picture da lol sorry dude

pvolcko

Ouch. Yeah, I ask people not to talk to me when I'm flying. Most I do if they start is hover it. Can't split concentration yet, not good enough. :) hope you can get it back in the air soon.

heli-maniac

Ouch. Yeah, I ask people not to talk to me when I'm flying. Most I do if they start is hover it. Can't split concentration yet, not good enough. :) hope you can get it back in the air soon.
just got to wait on a TT i got every thing else
going to be long week with 3 birds to fix

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Man that's to bad Jesse. You did not have the crash in the video! So according to tony it didn't happen! Oh well. My QAV went down today also. I only broke two props though. Wind took it down. Video is uploading.

Tony

Staff member
well if we didnt crash then were not trying LOL

True Dat bro! Sucks about the crash though. Did you just forget to thread lock that one bolt? I know I have many times. Luckily I have always caught it when it was backing out. Man, that really sucks.

Lee

Well that sucks!!!
Had it happen to me on my 250, but luckily i was only 2ft from the ground.
Why did the video stop? Too gruesome for public viewing.
What did that guy say to you after that?
Well what can you do but laugh it off and rebuild it.
Sorry Jesse :(

heli-maniac

Lee I didnt even know the little lady was even videoing it till after the hole thing was done
but the end was really ugly i can tell you that . I should have back together buy the weekend unless i find something that im not seeing
Tony I dont know looks like i did forget that one bolt .
now i look at as if your going to be scared of crashing your heli than your not going to learn
so now i have crash all of mine so now its time to just fly

Last edited:

stokke

Maaaaaan that sucks! You didn't even do nothing!! I would be angry too :( I'm really sorry Jesse

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Man! you were locked in good on that bird ! flips and rolls were BEAUTIFUL! Hover was dead on steady! you are were doing amazing!

hate to see mechanical faliures take birds down.

I personally dont like people standing around. .That just distracts me .. when they talk to me when I am flying lol

DO I HEAR A X5 IN THE MAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????

heli-maniac

ya the guy talking to me really didnt bug me that much ya i dont like it next time ill run them off with the heli lol
nope not a x5 but another bird in that family
its all good crashes are part of it and will i have this same problem again most likely not
i know it was not me flying it that caused the crash so im not mad or anything its going to happen
and if you cant take that it will happen you dont need to be in this hobby

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
ya the guy talking to me really didnt bug me that much ya i dont like it next time ill run them off with the heli lol
nope not a x5 but another bird in that family
its all good crashes are part of it and will i have this same problem again most likely not
i know it was not me flying it that caused the crash so im not mad or anything its going to happen
and if you cant take that it will happen you dont need to be in this hobby

Amen!! :D

So what is it? X4..? Nx4??

X3????

Don't tell me it's x7..!!?? :D

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

murankar

Staff member
Damn, you lucky sob. A Gaui for the man who just had a bad day at the field. I wish I got that kind of attention from my wife when I have a bad day at the field.

heli-maniac

now dont be that way it will be a wile before it sees the air got to save up some money to buy a few things for it AR7200 bx blades and batteries
i need a donation pot lol guess i would have some money if i would stop crashing the others lol
Damn, you lucky sob. A Gaui for the man who just had a bad day at the field. I wish I got that kind of attention from my wife when I have a bad day at the field.

murankar

Staff member
I have only been looking at GUI since I found out about the AMA and IRCHA. If you belong to both IRCHA has a discount program to get you into A 500 size electric. The discount I think is on the air frame only. They also list suppliers that offer a discount I believe. It is a great deal.

Westy

LEGEND
soooo ... why did the Servo arm screw come out? What did the investigation team come out with?

..... pre flight checks? No Locktite? Funny I went right out and checked mine! ... Pity we did not get to see the crash.

Lol .... a bit of Sticky tape on that Main blade ... and she'll be good to go! :encouragement:

Last edited:

heli-maniac

soooo ... why did the Servo arm screw come out? What did the investigation team come out with?

..... pre flight checks? No Locktite? Funny I went right out and checked mine! ... Pity we did not get to see the crash.

Lol .... a bit of Sticky tape on that Main blade ... and she'll be good to go! :encouragement:
It looks like i forgot to lock tight that one screw

Top Bottom